Join me (Rosie) on a Live ZOOM video call as I walk you through how to decorate this fun, easy and stylish Naked Cake design!
The learning objectives of this workshop include:
- How to level, tort and fill a cake
- How to crumb-coat your cake
- How to create smooth, sharp edges on your naked cake
- How to create fondant pearls
- How to safely insert fake flowers into your cake in a food safe way
TIME, DATE AND LOCATION OF THE WORKSHOP:
Friday the 19th of March
In the comfort of your own kitchens
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED TO BRING ALONG IN CLASS:
two 6 inch round cakes
one 10 inch cake board
buttercream (I recommend 1 batch of this recipe:
glad wrap / plastic food wrap
4 plastic drinking straws
70 grams of fondant
cornstarch (About a tablespoon worth)
fondant pearl mould
paint brush and a little water
fake flowers of your choice, wires attached
There will be a MAXIMUM of 10 students for this workshop. To book, simply purchase this item listing.
a ZOOM link will be provided 24 hours beforehand via the e-mail you list at checkout.
I hope to see you guys there <3