Two Toned Whimsical Unicorn Workshop
Item Code: unicornworkshop
Minimum : 1
Join me (Rosie) at Melb Cake Supplies Tullamarine as I walk you through how to decorate this gorgeous, two toned unicorn cake.
The learning objectives of this workshop include:
- How to level, tort and fill a cake
- How to crumb-coat your cake
-How to coat your cake using a vegetable shortening and butter based buttercream
- How to create sharp edges on your cake
- How to pipe two toned rosettes with buttercream and the 1M piping tip
- How to create a piped unicorn mane on the top and side of a cake
- How create a fondant bow, super easy unicorn eyes, unicorn ears and basic fondant techniques.
TIME, DATE AND LOCATION OF THE WORKSHOP:
10am - 3pm (may go overtime)
Saturday the 16th of March
Melb Cake Supplies (formerly Bake Boss): 17/217 Mickleham Rd, Westmeadows VIC 3049
A full, non- refundable deposit must be made in order to book your spot for this workshop.
There will be a maximum of 6 students for this workshop.
Just bring yourself, everything else will be supplied. The cake is yours to take home and enjoy.
I hope to see you guys there!