Two Tier Piped Floral Cake Workshop with Rosie
Item Code: pipedfloralclass
Minimum : 1
Join me (Rosie) at Bakers Warehouse in Tullamarine as I walk you through how to decorate this 2 tier, floral decorated cake.
The learning objectives of this workshop include:
- How to level, tort and fill a cake
- How to crumb-coat your cake
- How to create sharp edges on your cake
- How to cover your cake using buttercream
- How to install dowels and stack two tier cakes
- Basic 1M piping skills (in particular creating rosettes)
- Basic 104 tip piping skills (buttercream blossoms in particular)
- Basic boarder piping skills (shell boarder)
- How to apply edible buttercream flowers onto you cakes
TIME, DATE AND LOCATION OF THE WORKSHOP:
10am - 3.30pm (may go overtime)
Saturday the 2nd of February
Bakers Warehouse: 17/217 Mickleham Rd, Westmeadows VIC 3049
A full, non- refundable deposit must be made in order to book your spot for this workshop.
There will be a maximum of 6 students for this workshop.
I hope to see you guys there!