Oreo Faultline Cake Workshop
Item Code: OreoFaultline
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 0
Join me (Rosie) at Melb Cake Supplies Tullamarine as I walk you through how to decorate this trending faultline cake, featuring Oreos as the fault line reveal!
The learning objectives of this workshop include:
- How to level, tort and fill a cake
- How to crumb-coat your cake
-How to coat your cake using American Buttercream
- How to create sharp edges on your cake
- How to place create a raised buttercream faultline effect
- How to paint your frosting with gold edible paint
- Basic piping technique using a 1M piping tip
TIME, DATE AND LOCATION OF THE WORKSHOP:
10am - 3pm (may go overtime)
Saturday the 10th of August
Melb Cake Supplies (formerly Bake Boss): 17/217 Mickleham Rd, Westmeadows VIC 3049
A full, non- refundable deposit must be made in order to book your spot for this workshop.
There will be a maximum of 6 students for this workshop.
Just bring yourself, everything else will be supplied. The cake is then yours to take home and enjoy!
I hope to see you guys there <3