Join me (Rosie) at Melb Cake Supplies Tullamarine as I walk you through how to decorate this gorgeous straight ruffled buttercream cake with the super cute ganache web effect.
The learning objectives of this workshop include:
- How to level, tort and fill a cake
- How to crumb-coat your cake
-How to coat your cake using American Buttercream
- How to create sharp edges on your cake
- How to pipe a pearl boarder using a round piping tip
- How to make white chocolate ganache
- How to create a fun web effect on the top of your cake
- How to create gorgeous straight ruffles using a 104 piping tup
TIME, DATE AND LOCATION OF THE WORKSHOP:
10am - 3pm (may go overtime)
Saturday the 17th of August
Melb Cake Supplies (formerly Bake Boss): 17/217 Mickleham Rd, Westmeadows VIC 3049
A full, non- refundable deposit must be made in order to book your spot for this workshop.
There will be a maximum of 6 students for this workshop.
Just bring yourself, everything else will be supplied. The cake is then yours to take home and enjoy!
I hope to see you guys there <3